- Begin by making the dressing. Chop the pickles into chunks and mix with the mayonaise, crème fraîche and sweet chilli sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the onion and garlic and fry until soft, allow to cool afterwards.
- Mix the minced beef together in a large bowl with the onions and garlic, chopped herbs and BBQ sauce.
- Season with black pepper and shape into burgers with the Landmann Burger Press.
- Set up your BBQ for direct cooking and wait until the grill is hot.
- Cook the burgers on a hot grill for 8-10minutes each side until cooked through.
- Just before the burgers are done, half the buns and toast them on the edge of the grill until crispy.
- Serve by stacking your burgers in the buns with your choice of salad, the ready made dressing and Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce to taste.