Vinson Smoker-the new 4-in1-model from LANDMANNCOUNTRYMAN
- Multi-functional smoker for barbecue smoking, direct grilling, indirect grilling and smoking at a low temperature
- Models for beginners and barbecue experts
- Also: new gas smoker for fine delicacies
For the trend theme of smoking, LANDMANN has developed a new model series of offset smokers, which will be introduced to the trade for the next barbecue season under the name Vinson. The new LANDMANN smokers, with the appearance of a classic offset smoker, are designed for barbecue smoking, however, they are also perfect for direct grilling, indirect grilling and even smoking at a low temperature (cold smoking).
page 2 of 4 4-in-1-advantage of the Vinson range: one model, four kinds of preparation
In practical use, the new LANDMANN smokers are extremely flexible with respect to the possible methods of preparation: starting, for example, from the light and tender Pulled Pork (smoking) via delicious steaks (direct grilling) and crispy pizza (indirect grilling) to smoked trout (smoking at a low temperature).
- Barbecue Smoking– The food is placed in the cooking chamber and is surrounded by very hot smoke (225–300⁰F), which is produced in the fire chamber by the fuel (wood, charcoal, charcoal briquettes).
- Direct grilling– The food to be grilled is prepared directly above the charcoal embers in the cooking chamber with the lid open. If necessary, the firebox can also be used for direct grilling (“Party Mode”).
- Indirect grilling– food to be grilled and fuel are both to be found in the cooking chamber, but not directly one above the other, but side-by-side (indirect heat).
- Smoking at a low temperature (below 100⁰F) – Smoke is generated in the firebox using smoking chips or wood chips, which flows around the food to be smoked in the cooking chamber.
The first thing to catch the eye is the fresh look of the Vinson smokers, withwhich the product designers from LANDMANN show that even a massive device can look modern and pleasing. The rounded shapes, however, are not an end in themselves, because their form is determined by the function: the curved end caps improve the heat and smoke circulation inside the cooking chamber and the firebox. In contrast to angular models, they ensure that the smoke and roast aromas can be optimally distributed and developed.The construction, material and finishing of the Vinson smokers ensure a good temperature control, which is important when food is to be cooked over a long period of time at a low temperature. The new product family includes four models, ranging from a high-quality 16-inch model for occasional smokers up to a massive 20-inch smoker for sophisticated barbecue fans. “Hardcore” fans of the classic barbecue smoking will be delighted by the top-of-the-line device, the 20-inch Smoker Vinson 500. The wall thickness of the fire bowl and lid is a full 4 mm and guarantees correspondingly good heat insulation. This smoker weighs no less than 195 kilos and is thus, in terms of its weight, also a champion. Barbecue food for up to 18 persons can be produced using the largest model in this series.
Vinson is the official BBQ smoker of the European BBQ Championship, which will take place from 8th to 10th June 2018 in Sweden.
Vertical Smoker For lovers of fine-smoked delicacies, LANDMANN is introducing a gas-powered smoking cabinet with vertical smoke flow to the trade (“Vertical Smoker”). The food to be grilled – meat, fish or sausages – can be smoked on hooks or can be placed on four grids. LANDMANN has equipped the new smoking cabinet with a large viewing window and temperature indicator in the door. Also practical is the separate smoking unit with large water tank and smoking chip box. It ensures that heat and smoke do not escape each time the smoke chamber is opened. All the named brand and trademarks or product names are the property of their respective owners. We request the provision of a voucher copy in the event of publication.