- Hollow out the flesh of all halves of the courgette into a bowl.
- Add the curry powder, olive oil, salt, chilli powder and sugar to the bowl and mix thor thoroughly.
- Place slices of goats cheese in the bottom of the hollowed out courgettes.
- Fill the courgette halves with the other mixture.
- If cooking this recipe on its own set up your BBQ for indirect cooking, and roast with the lid closed for approx 1 hour at 120°C.
- If cooking alongside other dishes place the courgettes on the outside of the grill or on the warming rack and allow to cook slowly whilst cooking other meats.