- Lay out the puff pastry sheet and cut equally in half
- Brush with a layer of egg yolk.
- Place half a peach to one side of each of the pastry sheets.
- Place a cube of marzipan and a few chocolate chips inside each peach halve.
- Fold the pastry over the peach and press down to seal.
- Roll the left side of the pastry towards the centre and repeat with the right side.
- Take the two bottom corners of the pastry and twist the corners together, repeat with the top corners to make a sealed parcel with twisted top and bottom.
- Brush both parcels with egg yolk.
- Set up your BBQ for direct cooking and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place the pastry parcels directly on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a generous helping of vanilla ice cream.