- Break up the minced beef into a large bowl and add the diced onion, salt and ground pepper.
- Shape the burgers into patties using the Landmann Burger Press, coating the inside of the press with oil before use.
- Set up your BBQ for direct cooking, preheating the BBQ to 250°C .
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 8 minutes on each side.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, half the burger buns and place them on the edge of the grill until crispy.
- Once cooked, stack your burger using your preferred salad and sauces.