- Add the paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and olive oil into a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Using a basting brush, coat the chicken breasts with the marinade mixture.
- Set up your BBQ for indirect cooking, close the lid and preheat to 170°C.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, turn the chicken breasts over and baste with further marinade.
- Cook for a further 10-12 minutes and baste on another layer of marinade.
- Do this once more and then check the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 75 – 80°C.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, add the yoghurt, lettuce and coriander to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve the chicken breasts sliced on a bed of the prepared salad mixture.