- Chop the aubergine, courgette, onion and spring onion into quarters and slice.
- Peel and slice the carrots and add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Coat with 50ml of olive oil and salt, mixing together thoroughly.
- Set up your BBQ for direct cooking and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place the wok in the centre of the grill and heat 50ml of olive oil.
- Add the mixture of vegetables to the wok and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Close the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes, parsley, coriander, garlic and pepper, stir frying for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve alongside your favourite BBQ dishes.