- Tip the beans into a bowl and mash them roughly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, carrot and cerely until soft.
- Add to the beans with the chopped Peppadew, nuts, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into burger shapes using the Landmann Burger Press and chill the burgers on a plate until firm.
- Set up your BBQ for direct cooking, brush the grill lightly with oil and add the burgers.
- Cook over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, turning once.
- Half the buns and toast lightly on the egde of the grill until crispy.
- Serve in the buns with rocket, crème fraîche and garnish with more Peppadew peppers.
- For a healthy meat version try minced lamb instead of beans