- Remove the top of the pepper, discarding the seeds and stems.
- Cut the feta into small chunks and place in a bowl with the cherry tomatoes.
- Chop the herbs and add to the bowl with the cinnamon, olive oil, garlic, salt, sugar and paprika. Mix thoroughly.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture.
- If cooking this recipe on its own set up your BBQ for indirect cooking, and roast with the lid closed for approx 1 hour at 120°C.
- If cooking alongside other dishes place the peppers on the outside of the grill or on the warming rack and allow to cook slowly whilst cooking other meats.