All LANDMANN products are covered by our warranty program (see product instruction manual) from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and covers manufacturing faults and defects only. If a LANDMANN product fails as a result of a manufacturing fault or defect under normal use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, LANDMANN, at our discretion will repair, refinish or replace the failed product. LANDMANN reserve the right to substitute the failed products with a similar product should the model or color no longer be available. Any replacement will be for the failed product only, where compatible parts are available and not necessarily a complete barbecue. The original warranty period is not extended in the event of a repair, refinish or replacement. In the event of a warranty claim, it is the customers’ responsibility to return the product to either the retailer or to the LANDMANN Service Department along with a copy of a proof of purchase. No claims for warranty will be accepted without a proof of purchase.
To make a claim please contact LANDMANN Service Department at 1-800-321-3473
- General wear and tear
- Rusting of steel components and parts
- Natural weathering of timber parts
- Metal Corrosion Commercial use
- Damaged caused by a result of failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- If any technical alterations have been made to the barbecue
- Accessories are used that are not expressly authorized for this barbecue
- Any act of God for example from storm damage, wind/flood etc.
- Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements, grease/fat fires, insects etc.
- Removal or reinstallation costs
- Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident or improper assembly of product
- Scratches, dents corrosion or discoloring caused by heat, abrasive or chemical cleaners or chipping of porcelain parts Unauthorized repairs during the warranty period
- The cost of freight, assembly, replacement of worn parts, and other such costs are not covered by the warranty.
Note: Barbecues must be covered when not in use